7/04/2002

I'm Gonna




i'm gonna save you , not gonna lose you. i'm feeling too deep and strong, can't let you go. too important to me, and too important to us. i'm here... let yourself fall, i'm right below you now. and it's too wrong if i say something you don't want to hear, from me. and it's very bad if you only hear what you wanna hear, from me. if i don't care i'm not leaving here. you helped me when i was down, i'll help when you're down. why are you hitting yourself ? c'mon and hit me instead. let's pick up your will, it's grown fat and lazy it's sympathetic as well, don't go on me now. and i'm not living this life without you, i know i'm selfish and clear, i don't wanna be without... you. wake up to see you could have it all ! coz there is but you, and something within you has taken control, let's beat it ... get up, let's go ! you're in your own world, let's see the whole world! let's pick up your soul
and knock me out if you only hear the tremble in your head ... pick up your soul !

No comments: