6/18/2005

Release me, all or none ...

I see the world. Feel the chill, which way to go. Windowsill ... I see the words, on a rocking horse of time. I see the birds in the rain. Oh dear, can you see me now ?. I am myself, like you somehow. I'll ride the wave where it takes me. I'll hold the pain ... release me ... Oh dear, can you see me now ?. I am myself, like you somehow. I'll wait up in the dark. For you to speak to me, I'll open up ... release me !

It’s a hopeless... situation and I’m starting to believe. That this hopeless... situation. Is what I’m trying to achieve.

But I try to run on towards. All or none,... all or none. Here’s the selfless confession leading me back to war. Can we help that our destinations are the ones we’ve been before

I still try to run on towards all Or none,... all or none. To myself i... surrender.
to the one I’ll never please.

No comments: